- Save £££ with a Carringtons Coffee Club subscription
- Pickup available from Carringtons HQ, Carnforth
- 30p from every bag to Blackdog Outdoors
- Join our Rewards program and earn Beancoin
Crisp Toffee Apple
Grown with unique speciality coffee preparations by the Peralta family in San Fernando, Nueva Segovia - Nicaragua Finca El Bosque surprises you with crisp toffee apple flavour and warmth. It is grown at an altitude of more than 1600m and naturally processed with temperature-controlled cherry fermentation.
The Peralta Family coffee-growing history dates back to the beginning of the 20th century, but it was only in 2008 that brothers Julio and Octavio shifted focus to developing unique specialty preparations. From single plot, single varietal separations to carefully controlled extended fermentations, the Peralta family continue to position themselves at the forefront of specialty coffee innovation.
- Carbon neutral packaging
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Grade 82-90
- Freshly roasted within 2 weeks