- Save £££ with a Carringtons Coffee Club subscription
- Pickup available from Carringtons HQ, Carnforth
- 30p from every bag to Blackdog Outdoors
- Join our Rewards program and earn Beancoin
The Bolavens Plateau in South Laos is the most favourable region for coffee cultivation in the country. The region boasts high elevations (up to 1,350masl), rich volcanic soils, and a moderate climate with plentiful sunshine, rainfall and a low risk of frost. The gentle slopes of the plateau negate many of the farming challenges posed by more mountainous and varied terrain.
This Gesha lot is naturally processed. Strictly ripe cherries are washed, floated to select the highest density cherries and then dried in a greenhouse on raised African beds for 15-20 days.
- Carbon neutral packaging
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Grade 82-90
- Freshly roasted within 2 weeks
When I opened the packet and smelled the bean the first thing I could smell was cola, which was interesting since I hadn't read the notes on the packet.
It has a smooth taste with a slightly sweet aftertaste as an espresso.
Once again, great coffee from Carringtons :)