Honduras Guacamayas - New Release!
- Save £££ with a Carringtons Coffee Club subscription
- Pickup available from Carringtons HQ, Carnforth
- 30p from every bag to Blackdog Outdoors
- Join our Rewards program and earn Beancoin
Las Guacamayas is a region within Corquin where there are a number of small holder farmers who have started working with the Aruco Cooperative who are based in Corquin Copan.
This area is highlighted for its potential quality and ability to produce speciatly coffee due to the climate and fertile soils. This is a large lot where the coffee from these small holders has been grouped together to produce this coffee. Las Guacamayas is named after the precious bird of the region.
There are a number of micro lot producers in the blend including Donaldo Rafael González, Osmán René Romero Melgar, María Genoveva, María Melva Rodríguez, Blanca Rosa Melgar, Francis Arturo Romero. They are work organically and taking care of the environment.
- Carbon neutral packaging
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Grade 82-90
- Freshly roasted within 2 weeks